McNair Remains Out of Practice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: QB Steve McNair sat out a second straight practice Thursday with a sore lower left leg. Fisher said McNair's problem is a sore shin and sprained ankle. With the Titans practicing indoors because of freezing rain outside, McNair watched practice to avoid aggravating his back or leg. "I expect him to play unless he just stops coming along, but I think he could probably play if he had to play today," Fisher said. "He has a lot of soreness in the lower leg."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

This is really good for the timing of the offense and between him and the WR's.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

well atleast he wont underthrow speedy OJ Small.

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I'd rather him underthrow him than overthrow constantly by 10 yards.

5. Tightans

Tightans Guest

Relax Mcnair is not really sore hs is just "icing" the Texans. They're going to think he is not playing this Sunday... then he is going to come out have the best game of his carrer, definite maybe!

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

You know I used to not concern myself with McNair's "skipping class" but the way this offense has performed I think he (and the wr's) need to stay late after school not shorten the amount of time spent on the subject of completing passes down field. By the way I am a teacher.:)

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

In no way do I see McNair missing all these practices this year being anything but a huge negative. We have young WRs with a new system. How can these WRs and TEs practice all week with Volek throwing them the ball and then be in sync with McNair out there on Sunday? When you have been in a system for a number of years and have had the same WRs over that time missing a practice isn't as big of a deal. Before when McNair had Mason we could be more confident but now I have my doubts for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar