McNair: "The Drama Is Over"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Steve McNair was announced as the Ravens #1 QB by Baltimore Coach Brian Billick this afternoon. "Finally the drama is over," McNair said. "I'm here at a place that I feel like I'm very wanted and very welcomed. It's been an experience for the last month and a half to get here but I'm here and I'm satisfied and I'm happy." McNair said he spoke to former Titans Derrick Mason and Samari Rolle at the complex Thursday. He also told his new teammates that he believes the Ravens can win at least one Super Bowl. "My role for this team is to do whatever I can to get this team over the hump and get back into the Super Bowl, regardless of what role I have to play," McNair said. "I'm willing to pay the price to do everything."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Steve McNair was announced as the Ravens #1 QB by Baltimore Coach Brian Billick this afternoon. "Finally the drama is over," McNair said. "I'm here at a place that I feel like I'm very wanted and very welcomed. It's been an experience for the last month and a half to get here but I'm here and I'm satisfied and I'm happy." McNair said he spoke to former Titans Derrick Mason and Samari Rolle at the complex Thursday. He also told his new teammates that he believes the Ravens can win at least one Super Bowl. "My role for this team is to do whatever I can to get this team over the hump and get back into the Super Bowl, regardless of what role I have to play," McNair said. "I'm willing to pay the price to do everything."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

3. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

Thank God! It's finally settled.:))

Sad to see McNair go. Good luck McNair I'll always think of you in a Titan's uniform.:hmm:

Out with the old in with the new!:brow:

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Too bad he didn't have that attitude about the Titans this offseason...

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

McNair just now said on ESPN that he is coming to Baltimore to "establish" the offense!!! :ha: Hey, I just hit the record on the TiVo so I got the interview...
    Is anyone interested in a transcript? :brow: I think I feel up to typing it out...

Any takers?

6. Brown29

Brown29 Guest

ok bipolar.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Steve, the drama just begun. Baltimore just gave you a football and a glock. Hold up a 7/11 before you can be truly accepted as one of them.

8. Brown29

Brown29 Guest

Steve said he feels very welcomed and wanted.

I guess he's saying us fans didn't make him feel welcomed and wanted.
    Hope the ratturds lose every game this year.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Why is there a duplicate thread of this started by goTitans.com???

10. Sledge

Sledge Guest

He got a 5-year contract... 5 years... yes... he'll play till he's 38... sure... you go girl (billick that is...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar