Mcnair to Probowl.... per News Ch 5!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hellblitzer, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

Looks like Mcnair is going to the Probowl now, does this mean Vince wont go?
  2. mdfan

mdfan Starter Tip Jar Donor

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

Was able to find this in PFT (I know they are not the best source) . It basically says that Mcnair goes unless Brady backs out of golf tournament commitment and that Peyton's thumb injury may cause him to back out and Vince would be in
  3. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

After Sunday Manning will not be in any shape physically to play in the por-bowl. The Bears are going to bust him up.
  4. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

You guys are some honorable folks with those sig bets. I've got those swing sigs floating around everywhere. Next time there's a Titans/Colts game, throw a bunch of bets at me, because you guys have more than earned a chance to get me back.
  5. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

guys THINK ABOUT IT! VINCE AND STEVE, ON THE SAME FEILD AT THE SAME TIME, ON THE SAME TEAM! oh heeeeeeeeeeeell yeah!
  6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I thought about it, about a year ago, but we screwed it up :irked:
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

How the hell did steve make probowl again after another crappy season? He must be waxing somebody real good.
  8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

He got wrongfully left out a number of times early in his career (Idk exact examples, but he didn't make one until his 9th season) I guess they're just making up for lost time
  9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

It's not like he had a god-awful season. He did throw for 3,000 yards and had a QB rating in the 80s, while completing 63% of his passes. I can't really think of someone that should be there over him, except for maybe Pennington (if Brady does indeed not go).
  10. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

Yea, when you get down to Loseman, Pennington and McNair I would give MCNair the nod because his team had a great season although those others had as good of years. Past the top 4 QBs in the AFC there is a little bit of a drop off.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.