McNair vs Manning

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MsTitan, Jan 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

Apparently I'm supposed to stay out of the discussion :baghead: , but I will say RollTide's doing a pretty good job of making the argument I would make.

Kamikaz's right, too...homerism will always have Titan fans on Steve's side and Colts fans on Peyton's side. That's the nature of being a fan.

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Coulda, woulda, shoulda...

We don't live in hypothetical land...

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'll tell you why Mr. Anal-yst...
    Because I'm a spoon fed homer that loves his Tennessee Titans more than he likes his Tennessee Vols.

Ok...if the Vols were a woman they would look like this:

[​IMG]

Similarly, if the Titans were a woman they would look like this:

[​IMG]

Now, couple that with the fact that Manning qb's our nemesis...
    You don't have to be Anakin Skywalker to figure it out...
    Hold on... what's this...?
    Hate is an irrational emotion TIDE. It doesn't make sense even when you attempt to make sense of it. It's half pride, half predjudice... If you gave me 10,000 reasons to go back in time and vote for the president I'd still take the other guy (twice actually). Hell... I'd rather lose for the foreseeable future with McNair than win in an unforeseeable future with Manning.

I don't like Tom Brady for the way he looks off receivers... I like the way he interviews, honestly. Does that make him better than Manning?
    To me and Peter Griffin it does...[​IMG]

Maybe you don't. :winker:

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Peggy Bundy is HOT no doubt about it. Love the way she prances thru the living room in high heels...

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Peggy bundy?

I guess that says it all right there. UT football is like a horny middle aged woman with big hair. Bama football would be more like naomi campbell naked! Wow!

Now we know that bipolar is hardly a UT fan at all. Yikes!

There is the shepard leading his flock to yet another SEC championship.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

It's easy to score a babe like Peg when you score five touchdowns in a single game.
    [​IMG]

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

So you like Bama more than your Titans, eh?

Tennessee is Tennessee even if a rose by any other name is not the same and the Christina Applegate doesn't fall far from the tree. Alabama is more like the chicken lady.
    [​IMG]

8. maximus

maximus Starter

Why a UT fan would hate Manning
    1. He's a Colt
    2. He's a Pansy (its easier to spot a pansy on another football team)
    3. Did I mention He's a Colt

When Peyton was at UT, and we went 11-1, 10-2, 11-2, those were teams that could have won the national title had he not choked in games against UF. If I remember correctly Peyton also struggled against Nebraska too

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Exactly

To be fair the Bugeaters abused and smashed the undersized but athletic Tennessee front 7 in a totally embarassing second half.

10. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

Again, great regular season record. What was his record against Florida, did he ever beat the Gators(BIG GAMES)? I know the answer to that question, I am just being sarcastic. What was he bowl record? Did we every contend for a national championship? I remember whe won the national championship the year AFTER he left.

I am a native Tennessean, Vol fan and Titan fan. Those are just reasons to not kiss his A$$.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar