McNair Will Discuss Arbitration Ruling in Due Time

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: While working out with kids at his annual football camp, QB Steve McNair didn't say much about his current situation with the Titans. "Due to the circumstances of the things going on with the Titans and myself, I'm not able to speak upon the arbitration ruling," McNair said. "In due time, I will." He promised a press conference down the road "when things iron out more" and said he did not know what his plans were as far as returning to team headquarters at Baptist Sports Park. McNair said he is waiting for his agent, Bus Cook, to return to Mississippi from a business trip and expects to discuss things with him in the next few days, getting advice on his next step. Rookie QB Vince Young spoke to the kids at McNair's camp yesterday and Eddie George is expected to speak today.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

"Ummm... Mr. Cook hasn't told me what I think about this yet... Can't I just go ahead and get to Baltimore?"

3. fltitan

fltitan Guest

Its clear now that Cook has been calling all the shots so we dont know how McNair really feels about coming back to the Titans. It seems this has been more about Cooks payday than Steves but this could be good news if we want to match the Ravens offer. Dont know how Reese feels about that but Fisher has said he wants him back. A restructured contract fo 3 years to match their offer should leave us with the cap room for rookies and possibly a not so expensive free agent.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

An 11-year vet is going to allow his agent total control over his career?

5. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Steve won't make a negative statement, that's Cook's job. Steve will continue to say the right things. Maybe he just doesn't have anything good to say right now.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

call it what you will...

[​IMG]

it ain't smack. :rolleyes:

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Someone should Mission impossible it.

Disguise themselves as Bus and get Steve to sign for the vet league minimum.

I just do not know how we are going to get the antidote to MI-5!

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

McNair can not play for the league minimum.
    The union would never allow it.

There is the McNair minimum... I don't know who says what that is.

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Probably Bus. That is why we need to MI him. Or possibly some type of alien clone if he is not already one.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]
    dammit. wrong super hero emblem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar