McNair Would Love to Play With Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

As a side note:

Vince Young has selected Bus Cook as his agent. Bus is of course McNair's agent.

2. Overalls

Overalls Starter

You could have at least posted this BEFORE he declaired that he was coming out.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

declaired? do you do that on purpose to see if you can draw fire so you can argue about something petty? :sad2:

4. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Sorry Bipolar. I thought you were above the spelling police.

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Speaking of spelling police, I hope we get Young so I don't have to read LeinHart on message boards for the next 10 years.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

No, I'm not being the spelling police. I'm serious. I am honestly saying that it is my contention that you do that purposefully so that you can draw somebody in and make a stupid argument about something. Take for instance this thing you say to Soxcat, what is the difference in whether he says it pre declaration or post declaration? What is the point of that remark Overalls? To sucker somebody like Pacmanplayer32 to come along, dork and say, uhh...you spelled that wrong Cow. I'm just asking an honest question. I've seen GoT use the same tactic in smack, but he's a genius, and I've seen your two faces Overalls... I've seen the one that posts like a drunk and the one that posts like he's straight... I was just wondering if you do that spelling stuff wrong all the time when you don't make sense to stir something up? It's really not all that far-fetched of a notion. Really, I don't care a whole lot. I just happen to have a very curious nature...that's all. That and I like to screw with you. That's only because I like you. But that's my problem.

7. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Believe it or not BIPOLAR, I have a degree in Journalism. I wanted a creative writing degree, but the college I graduated from did not offer one. I had my choice of three degrees, History, English and Journalism. I chose the Journalism because that was the closest to what I wanted to do and the others were basicly best used if I wanted to be a Teacher, I didn't. My grammer and my spelling are far from perfect because I am not overly concerned about it. Hence my "e tu Brute" comment to you. I can stir the pot around here much more originally than waiting for some one to jump on my spelling. By the way I have been sober for just over 5 years.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Thankyou for that OVERALLS. Please do not make the mistake that I do not have respect for you because nothing could be further from the truth. I have this thing I do where I like to attempt to scratch the surface...this is in life and on the net...I like to try to actually learn something about someone...I know it's prying and can be construed as weird, but I'm okay with that. I'm a people watcher kind of person. I watch strangers interact with other strangers in an attempt to understand human nature. That's just a little about where I come from in exchange for what you gave me.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Doubt I'll be able to do that...however, it's not like there's been a lot of great defenses played in college ball lately. I'll stick by my assertion: it was only one game.
    Now, if he was doing this every game against strong defenses, i'd accept it. but then we never would have been hearing about Leinart, would we?
    :winker:

10. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

What the?! :eek:

Hey Bi I noticed you live in Chatt town. I used to live there as well. In Soddy.

Still have lots a friends there. You are correct by saying a majority of fans in Chatt root for the Colts. It's disgusting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar