McShay's All-Satellite Team

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2004, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

These are guys who if they have the ball in their hands are threats to take it to the house

1. Corey Coleman
    2. Kenyan Drake
    3. Braxton Miller
    4. Paul Perkins
    5. Will Fuller

Coleman is the only one that will certainly go in the 1st rnd. I won't be surprised if he isn't the 1st WR off the board. The other guys are more 2nd-3rd rnd guys.

If you don't try to draft a game changer then you will never get one without paying a ton. With our need at returner and our extra picks I think you have to take a look at some of these guys.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Was this one of those ESPN Insider pieces?

Unfortunately that list looks like all RB/WR's, and I do not think we need to go that route this year

3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

It was on NFL Live... I still think our RB depth is pretty much trash, but I don't want to spend a high pick on one because next yr their could be a few really good RBs coming out....Fournette, Chubb, Hurd

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Exactly....We are terrible behind Murray though

5. JCBRAVE

People love to hate on Cobb cause his average was assless chaps, but theres talent there. Andrews is also better than advertised

Sankey and McCluster are dead to me tho

next year is when we need to be sure to get a RB, same for WR's

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Yes indeed...I give Cobb a free pass because he was a rookie and injured...Sankey, I am straight up over...I don't consider DMC to be worth a damn or existent. As for Andrews, he runs a 5.0 likely. He is serviceable, but he wouldn't start anywhere else...he would be a 3rd back at best. We definitely need help behind Murray....Mainly because Sankey is a bust, and we don't know what Cobb will do.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

Andrews is a savoy runner, I like him, just wish he had breakaway speed to take it to the next level, but he makes it work with what hes got

Cobb just needs a crease and he's good, every time he wasn't wrapped up a yard behind the line he made good plays

after we run Murray into the ground this year we'll be in need of a RB next year, Im cool putting RB off til then. Unless Henry is there of course :D, then they can all go hiking for all I care

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Yeah definitely a better class next year....It will be interesting to see if Henry goes at the end of the first....Man, we are in such an exciting position for the draft. I am pumped for it, and I haven't said that in forever.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

and also JR has first crack at all NFL cuts

plenty of RB depth will roll onto that waiver list - plenty

I would be surprised if Sankey or Andrews were Titans w1

not crushed or anything just surprised

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Yep. I've been expecting Cobb to break out this season and prove to be a really good compliment to to Murray. I would try to see if we can't trade McCluster and Sankey...even if it's for a ham sammich and a large soda. :)

...to make room for one of the premiere RB's next year. Even with Murray, we should be ready to take one of those guys.

• Troll Troll x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar