McShay's All-Satellite Team

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2004, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

With all the athletic ability Miller has he barely did anything with it. You don't burn early picks on bad football players because they can run fast.

Guys a 4th or 5th round talent

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Well we had him and Keenan Reynolds in for visits and workouts so my inclination to believe we would take a guy with their skill set isn't that far fetched. I never said I agreed or disagreed I just said I wouldn't be surprised.

3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Lol he had 88 touchdowns in college. Your clueless the majority of the time.

4. JCBRAVE

88 TDs doing what????

5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Passing, rushing, and catching. How else do you score touchdowns? So to say the guy did nothing with his athletic ability is absurd regardless of how you think he translates to the NFL.

6. JCBRAVE

Hes half decent at the job he's applying for, passing stats don't carry much weight going forwards for a WR now do they...

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

26 receptions for 341 yds and 3 tds as a WR.

That's pathetic

8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

It was his first season at the position. You can't deny his open field ability if he learns the nuances of the position.

If you tell me a guy did nothing with his athletic ability and I show you he scored 88 touchdowns in his collegiate career then your wrong regardless of how you project him to the NFL.

9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

You said he did nothing with his athletic ability. I gave you irrefutable evidence he did. Like I said regardless of how your project him to the NFL. I know he might not squat 600 lbs but 88 touchdowns is doing something.

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I didn't tell you he did nothing with his athletic ability. I just gave you factual evidence on what he did as a WR.

Would you honestly use a 2nd or 3rd round pick on a guy who's played WR for 1 year and proven that he's the 264th best player at his position?

yes, we know how good he was as a triple option QB. We also know that WR is one of the toughest transitions in the NFL, and he's shown that he isn't even mediocre at the collegiate level. We can't even be blinded by his supposed superior athleticism, because again, that was factually proven false.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar