Mcshay's newest mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by cdubbs2121, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Has Shariff Floyd falling to us at 10 and Warmack going to the bills. Seems like it would be awesome if that happened but I don't understand NFL gm's thinking. The chiefs let an all star tackle walk to draft another tackle first and the bills would draft another guard first after letting the mauler that is Andy Levitre leave?

Thoughts on floyd falling to us?

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I would LOVE Floyd, he reminds me so much of Geno Atkins (the best DT in football). Floyd-Casey-Hill-Martin would be a scary lineup at DT.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Carp

Carp Starter

The purpose of letting those players go was to free up money to spend in other places. They can draft replacements for those players as well not have to spend nearly as much on them.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I like Floyd, I could live with us taking him

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I guess now that we got a couple of big guys on the DL now, it could potentially open up the UT position.

6. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

would still prefer a top guard. Shore up our O-line for years to come.

7. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

I suppose, just seems like a pretty vicious cycle coming from franchises that are an absolutely mess. These guys could bust and you're back to square one rather than keeping the good guys you have in place to work on other areas. I get what you mean though.

8. gran54

gran54 Starter

He's solid, wouldn't mind that pick at all.

9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I wouldn't be mad at all if a talent like Floyd fell. He has a cool back story too on NFL.com I think just search for it if you are unaware. Warford round 2 would make this a homerun.

10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Still would rather have xavier rhodes or j cooper than another DT...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar