Mcshay's newest mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by cdubbs2121, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

:D

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Guess Klug will just have to play back-up MLB and collect a hundred tackles when McCarthy goes down.

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I've actually been wondering about that. Is that even a possibility or are we getting too creative in our ideas for personnel?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No. It isn't.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Klug at MLB is a great idea ........ if you are 10 years old and doing this on Madden.
    nah.....Even then it is a stupid idea.

I really think the best thing we could do for the franchise is to trade down, then take Warmack or Cooper and use any additional picks to positin ourselves to get a couple more solid starters in the next two rounds. We could potentially trade back into the 1st with our 2nd and another 2nd.

The problem is you can't rpedict trades and need a trading partner.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well its an idea for anyone that values Karl Klugs skill set.

I think it's very likely he's the odd man out at DT, we typically carry no more than 4 DT's on our final roster, and he's the 5th best of the 5.

His wrestling background and ability to beat one on ones makes me think he's suited for a MLB gig. You know at some point we'll need a MLB when Colin McCarthy sprains his ankle slipping on a towel after practice. So if Klug wont be a Titan as a DT, why not see what he's got as a LB?

DE is also another position change he could be up for, but Ive seen him as a DE in college, not that impressive.

If the team is willing to take on Taylor Thompson as a TE, why can't we flirt with Klug at MLB?

7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Well, since the Titans FO and Staff are now clearly reading the boards and swiping the ideas, you never know. Glad the forum could be of service.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

who is our 5th DT?

9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Unlike Thompson Klug is not a freak athlete who has actually played the position he is switching too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar