Meanwhile, elsewhere in the league...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by avvie, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

.. Jake Delhomme is all like :cry: :cry: :cry:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4968217

Seriously, dude, are you surprised? I mean, couldn't you at least have gotten all this teary stuff over with in the green room before going on-camera? It's not like you're Brett Farve or anything.

Maybe you really are blindsided by this ( a questionable premise), but at least you're $12.5 MIL worth of blindsided. I swear, I'm not sure who's more removed and insulated from reality: athletes or banking execs...

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I wouldn't have expected it, either.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I don't know why they're gonna cut him and still pay him. They must've heard Vick wants to play for them.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Panthers cut him because his first name didn't match his last name. Might as well go by the name "Pierre Jackson"...

5. SifuSoul

SifuSoul Camp Fodder

You are not allowed to cry if you get cut. You aren't in 7th grade after trying out for basketball, you sure as hell aren't if you already made millions and were clearly the weak link on the team. Especially if that weak link was while playing QB.

G
    T
    F
    O

And get a hanky for god's sake. Leakin all over the press stand and everything. Jesus man, have some pride. You threw 18 picks in 11 games. The biggest haters on this sight wouldn't even pick you over VY. Grab a mop and get a job, hippie.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

bad thing about bad players is that they dont know they are bad, dude threw all kind of picks, but thinks he should still be a starter.

if i sucked and knew i was holding the team back, i'd take my self out of the game.

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

So do you think Pierre Thomas has a really messed up name? What about Brett Favre?

8. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

You may suck, but the passion for the game, and knowing you may not play hurts inside as he showed. He knew he sucked just that he got blind sided on the fact he got cut from what he LOVED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar