Meet Goober

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

[​IMG]

Not even to poop on?

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

A Steelers jersey? WTF dude.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Nice pooch, very very bad jersey..

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Ahhhh.

Yeah I know but it was from years ago and it was the only small small jersey they had. We don't have a huge selection up here to go on.

My E George jersey would smother him being a xxl.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Try clothes pins!
    I actually have a bulldog size Archie Griffin 45 jersey (bought years after he was forgotten)..

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

How many other "Goobers" have you had?

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

CC is the only person on this board who seems to hate the Steelers as much as I do... so I knew I wouldn't be the only one *****ing about the jersey. :ha:

BTW... great beast.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Goober is my third..
    Booger, Skillet then Goober...

9. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Ha. Yeah I mean in no way am I loving the jersey but I was a little thrown off by the response it got. I guess it was just the wrong thread. Haha

Thanks

Nice. I have often thought about a bulldog but after the two dogs I have "move on" I think that will have been enough.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

They require lots of attention and can't spend tons of time outside and you'll rack up vet bills over the years but it's really like tattoos. Get one, get another...
    I had to have my best buddy Booger put down a few weeks ago - he had cancer. As sh*tty as I feel now, it doesn't even dent how great the 11 years were that he was around. I can only hope Goober is one fraction the dog he was..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar