Megan Fox to play April O'Neal in TMNT movie

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Usagi will nail April. Damn, he's a rabbit, IT'S WHAT THEY DO!

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I really hope they don't F this up. The turtles and shredder actually look pretty good, i'm impressed!

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Actually some big names in this... Megan Fox, William Fichtner, Will Arnett, Whoopi Goldberg, & Alan Ritchson.

I'll hold how I feel about it once I see the first trailer

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Now we have a poster and.... well.. the turtles have lips and look like black guys.

[​IMG]

Also, title is "Ninja Turtles"

Feel free to set fire to your childhood.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Yes, like cutting off Shredders head, The turtles were raised as assassins, with no other purpose than killing Shredder in the comics.

As a kid, I didn't get to read comics much, just watch cartoons, but I know how it all went, now, at least.

Transformers was.... disappointing, especially the first one, it was Dawson's creek, guest starring the transformers, it was almost as bad as I, robot when it came to shameless product placement.

The third movie was a little better, a little. The films did always need more Soundwave though, and Ravage didn't get enough love.

6. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

LIPS! Why lips? LOL

They looked just fine back in the original films...

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

Why the hell wasn't Soundwave in all three?

Why the hell did they allow StarScream to die in such a silly way?

Why wasn't Mirage featured? How ****ing cool would a Transformer F1 car that can turn invisible like the Predator have been?

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Who remembers the cartoon?

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Teenage Mutant African American Turtles

10. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Why wasn't prowl the police car instead of Barricade?

Star Scream should have died at the hands of Megatron, or at least got the hell beat out of him, because, megatron knows better than to trust him, but still keeps him around for a punching bag.

I remember the original cartoon, I saw the first episode premier when I was a kid. Hell I even remember masters of the universe and thunder, thunder, thunder, THUNDERCATS! HOOOOOOOO!!!!! :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar