Mel Kiper Jr latest mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Carpy, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If Anderson and Houston were there I still think we take Anderson. We have Harper and Hill/Finnegan/Woolfolk/Waddell whoever starts and if the O-Line can start putting consistent pressure on the QB the CBs will have an easier job.

However I see your point on Houston and I wouldn't be upset with either pick.

2. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

ginn is a good prediction seeing as how he can prolly replace the return side of pacmans abilities. as for irons i duno about a rb that fast. it would prolly be a cb or de at that point id imagine

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

If Anderson or Carriker falls to us, we'd be stupid not to pull the trigger.

4. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

I truly believe that if we draft a DE in the first we will definitely draft a WR in the second. Or if we draft a WR in the first we will go DE in the second.

I think it will be WR in the first. Because we can't be certain that a Jarrett, Ginn, or Bowe will last till the second. But we could probably pick up a pretty decent DE in the second.

Plus Fisher is leaning toward situational pass rushers. If this is the case no way do we draft one in the first.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

LMAO!

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Yea, our O-Line has been doing a really horrible job at putting pressure on the QB. It's almost like they aren't even there.

7. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

bottom line, kiper makes more money than i do, and he does nothing, whereas I am a loyal cashier at p&c

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

:barf: Rd 1 (19) : Ted Ginn Jr (Ohio State - WR):barf:

Draft would go :flush:

People who went out and bought his jersey qiuck would be like this mid season:baghead:

9. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

I wish we could "draft" a new defensive coordinator....

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I've watched Irons in person. He is the real deal. A steal in the second round.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar