Member of The Week 1/19 - BigRed3

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Why do they call you Big Red?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

damn that was my question.

Favourite fictional character.

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

If you could choose 1 day's worth of meals, what would you choose (including drinks)?

Which receiver would you rather have on the Titans - Larry Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson?

If you had a corporate suite to watch a Titans game and had to invite 10 people - 5 from this site, and 5 "famous" people - who would you invite?

What did you dream about last night?

If you owned a racehorse, what would you name it?

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

What is the most beer you have ever drunk in one sitting?

Best hangover meal?

Do people who wear their watch on their right arm freak you out?

If you were given the choice of being blind, deaf or a Ravens fan what would you choose?

If you had to juggle a soccer ball with your feet, how many times could you keep it in the air without letting it hit the ground?

When you are on an airplane, do you talk to the person next to you?

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

It's a simple and rather lame story. My sophomore year of high school I played my first season of rugby. One day, one of our senior players looked at me and said "You need a nickname." I happened to be wearing a red shirt on that day, so I became known as Big Red from then on out. Like five years later, I have yet to shake that nickname

6. BigRed3

I guess i'll take one from a movie. So i'll say Champ Kind from Anchorman. I was him for halloween this past year. It was pretty awesome. I got to yell "WHAMMY!" at random times during the night.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Allow me to be the first person to high five BigRed3

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol, I can just imagine that scenario.

9. BigRed3

1) Breakfast- Waffles with maple syrup and a glass of milk
    Lunch- A chicken and bacon panini with dijon-mustard and a glass of water
    Dinner- A nice steak, baked potato, and a caesar salad with a glass of sweet tea.

2) I think this postseason has cemented Larry Fitzgerald as the best reciever in football, so i'll take him

3) Gunny, BP, Hoffa, Carpy, and Overalls (just for the raucous trash talk between him and Hoff)

Celebrities- Masi Oka (just so I can have him yell "Yatta!" after every Titans first down), Dwyane "The Rock" Johnson (I used to like wrestling when I was a kid, and he was my favorite), Sarah Chalke, Conan O'Brien, and Snoop Dogg

4) I had a dream that I was a cast member on the show Heroes, and that I was beating the living crap out of Nathan Petrelli, one of the show's characters.

5) **** McGee

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. BigRed3

1) I believe it was sixteen

2) Chili Cheese Pups from Krystal's

3) It doesn't really freak me out, maybe bother me a little.

4) Deaf. I wouldn't be able to not see anything, and i'd rather be dead than root for a team with a unibrowed quarterback.

5) Three times max. I'm not that coordinated

6) The four times that i've been on an airplane, i've been sitting next to my dad, so yeah. If it was a total stranger, then I probably wouldn't say a word

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar