MEMBER OF THE WEEK 10-15: Carpy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

This week Carpy is up...
    Who did you pull for before The Titans came to Nashville?

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Followed the Oilers. Living in Australia, after I started following the Oilers, I couldn't give a rat's arse where they played. Houston and Tennessee were both just places on the other side of the world for me and I had no qualms about following the team post-move.

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

what's your favorite flavor of Patron?

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Plan on changing the saying under your name??? :)

5. Carpy

I've always been partial to female patrons.

6. Carpy

Not on your life. Why Jinx a good thing? We go as far as our run D takes us.

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

What made you choose the Oilers?

What are Australia's top 5 contributions to the world?

Will the Titans make the playoffs this year?

And it's only fitting...

1. What would you do for a living if every job paid the same amount?

2. What play would you have called on the last play in the Super Bowl against the Rams?

3. You've got 6 "bullets". Fire away.

:)

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

What are you doing in St.Louis? Quite a far ways from Australia..
    Where abouts in Australia are you from?

Ever been to the Gold Coast? I might go there in a couple of months for a week or so for work..

Ever tried Kangaroo meat?

9. Carpy

I started watching a highlights show and the Oilers were the featured games a few weeks in a row. Piling up points in their run'n'shoot offense, they became the obvious pick.

Elle McPherson

Jennifer Hawkins

Steve Irwin

James Boag's Beer

Don Bradman

(BONUS AUSSIE - KING WALLY LEWIS)

Yes. I'm one of a very small group who loved the game plan against the Bucs. We win 10-11 games with that gameplan this year.

And it's only fitting...

Probably a high school math teacher or professional bookmaker. I had an associate bookmaking license for 12 months a few years back, but found I didn't have the $$ or kahoonas to make a real go of it.

On the day, I hated the play called and insisted I would have called a QB draw, but time must have mellowed me because now I think we called the exact right play. The only change would have been to swap Eddie and Dyson. Eddie breaks that arm tackle.

Man, this is harder than I thought.

George Bush
    John Howard
    Tom Cruise
    Roy Keane
    Peyton Manning
    Ray Martin
    (and if the ricochet from one of them hit Lleyton Hewitt, I'd be pretty stoked)

10. Carpy

I'm posted here for 2 years from my employer. My official title is Director - Customer Relations (US East Coast). Packed up the family and journeyed on over. I head back home around March 09, all things being equal.

I'm from Brisbane, the capital of Queensland - The Sunshine State.

Brisbane is about 50 miles from the Gold Coast. I've been there a million times. If you are going make sure to give me the details of where you're staying etc and I'll give you some local insight.

Nah. Never have. Tastes like chicken I hear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar