MEMBER OF THE WEEK 11-19: Childress

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Nov 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Is it true that it will only take 28 days for a zombie plague to overtake England?

2. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

Do you own a pair of underwear that say "watch the gap?"

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Salvatore is good but a little repetitive. I had to take a break afer abot 9 nine books. Dritz the dark elf is his main character but a spin off series called the Cleric Quintet is his best work IMO.

Jordan is very good but the deeper you get into the series the story becomes vast slows down dramatically as he tries to keep all the characters involved. Sadly he too has died at only 57. It's rumored that he left extensive notes for someone else to finish writing it. Including the ending so it may be ok.

Gemmell's last book was completed by his wife using his notes & that turned out well.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Have you been drinking?

Yes we do have crappy teeth.

Just go out after midnight in any UK town or city there's zombies everywhere. The saying is that we don't like to just drink beer ,we like to bathe in it
    .:ha:

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Negative.

[​IMG]

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well I knew The Wheel of Time could be tedious, some say too tedious. But many see it as one of the best fantasy series ever, so I thought I'd end up trying it at some point....but who wants to start on that with the last book now in doubt? Hopefully it's finished, and done well.

So where would you place LOTR against other fantasy epics? I guess one thing I'd like in a fantasy series is a grand scale feel like LOTR. WoT seems to have that, but I have a lot to learn on fantasy books.

7. Sappersis

Whats your favorite food that you can redily find in england but not the us?

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Crumpets?

9. Sappersis

what exactly is a crumpet and do they really eat them in england?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar