MEMBER OF THE WEEK 11-26: Elfinmagic

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I simple yes would work too:))

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Why not just ignore feelings of foreboding? It's not like anyone can predict the future accurately.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

elfin, she's with 'next' and I'm not sure what else, but she's got a place in Miami. I was this || close to getting back with her, but we've both got 'others' and too much to lose. Sounds bad, but it's a weird situation.

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

how important is the fashion you talk about.. do you honestly care if a person is wearing better close then you?

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Haven't run a marathon, but i'm gonna train to run the Music City half.

Capitol of Assyria is Assyelf.

I believe in socilaized medicine, especially for children.

6. The Mrs

Blazing Arrow, fashion is very important to me. I can't lie, if I see someone at the game rocking a big Louis Vuitton bag or some some beautiful shoes, i'm gonna hate.

However, I have some ghetto a** friends who like high fashion, but wear some busted, bootleg mess. What i'm trying to say is, I like high end fashion, but it doesn't determine my friendships.

I am a conservative liberal. Like, I think abortion should be legal, however I would never do it and I think, personally, it's a bad choice. But I think my personal belief about something so deep should not be a law. I think welfare should be phased out. I think young girls are having these babies out of wedlock with the knowledge that they will rely of welfare. Women don't name fathers on the birth certificate in order to get welfare and not have to seek child support.

7. The Mrs

Really, none of my pleaures are guilty. I mean, when I see a homeless person on an off ramp, i'll give them a few bucks.

Oh, I guess Starbuck's coffee everyday is a guilty pleasure. Once I tried that $1.69 iced coffee at Mapco. The coffee was decent, about 4 bucks cheaper, but I missed the ambiance and atmosphere of Starbucks.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You mean the yuppies with their laptops and books drinking their mocha latte

9. The Mrs

Gunny I'd love to visit the Holy Land and walk in Jesus' footsteps and visit the places I've read about in the Bible. however too much drama be popping off in the Middle East and I ain't trying to be mistaken for an insurgant!

I'd also like to spend some quality time in Egypt visiting the Valley of the kings. I am so fabulous I know them Egyptian royals is my people.

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Elfin... i'm looking to buy a new wallet because the LV i've had for the last year or so is literally deteriorating. The thin leather layer coating is peeling off and i'm almost embarassed to pull it out of my pocket.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I like it because it has a coin zipper which comes in useful when dealing with european and British coins... I've looked through the LV website but couldn't find anything.. any suggestions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar