Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

MEMBER OF THE WEEK 11-26: Elfinmagic

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Creeping-Cruds, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    If it's not a bootleg LV, you can send the wallet back to the LV factory and they will restore it to it's former beauty. You should have registered it when you bought it. Check out your original receipt and paperwork. That's what that code is inside your wallet for.
  2. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    Shmack or LRG for guys?

Seven or true religion jeans?

sperrys or nikes?
  3. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    ofcourse its not a bootleg.. Unless LV paris started throwing in bootlegs with their $500 originals.. :suspect:

God.. the receipt. I'm sure i don't have that. Guess i'm screwed.
    Plus their warranties are only 1 year right? And i doubt it covers negligence which i'm sure they'll blame this damage on.
  4. The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    They will repair it for a small fee if your warranty is expired. It's worth the small fee to restore the wallet.

Bulluck, i'll go with LRG. I'll have to go with Nike. My baby daddy had on a cute pair today after the game.....wif his sexy a** self!
  5. The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Oh, i'm a Seven7 girl all the way. I will rock a pair of Mossimo's from target when i'm just chilling and don't want to be too darn fabulous!
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,448
    good call on sevens.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.