MEMBER OF THE WEEK 6-25: TitanJeff

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Thanks to RyansTitans for being the crash test guy..
    This week is TitanJeff...

I'll start:
    Jeff, before the Titans came along what NFL team did you pull for?

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

First, a bit of background so you know where I'm coming from...

I was born in Philadelphia where I held the city record for over 23 years as the heaviest non-csection (16 lbs. 4 oz).

I moved to Nashville at age five when offered the opportunity to travel the southeast as "Kid Kannonball" for the Shine Circus. Soon after, I was discovered by a Hollywood talent scout and had a short stretch as a child actor.

I did a few bit parts in early TV sitcoms but am probably remembered most as being the original "Addam's Family" character "Cousin It". I was the right height and made a voice the producers loved. But in a short time, they simply recorded my voice and then dubbed it in which allowed them to use non-union foreign labor which was much cheaper. I had a deal in the works with the original makers of the first handheld blow dryer in the early 70's to use the voice in a series of commercials but was sued by the network. Though I lost the lawsuit, I still receive $30 bucks per episode shown where my voice is used. Sweet! :)

I then lived more of a "normal" childhood though joined the 18-and-under Nashville Ballet Company at age 12. That promising career quickly ended a few months after starting because I went through "the change" and the troupe got complaints from audience members.

After high school graduation, I was recruited into the NASA program which is when my second growth spurt occurred and ruined my chances of a future there as they felt I would use up too much air in the shuttle.

Despite full scholarships to Dartmouth and Cal Berkeley, I decided to stay close to home and attend Middle Tennessee State University and pursue my future desire to be the webmaster of goTitans.com.

And, as they say, the rest is history.

As for my fav NFL team before the Titans, it was the Cowboys back in the day of Bob Lilly and Roger the Dodger. I was a fan without a team for a long stretch before the Oilers came to Tennessee.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

What has been your proudest professional accomplishment so far? Other than the Cousin It stint of course.

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I'll go 2 for 1.

How old are you and what car are you driving? :)

5. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Have you ever heard of Wellsville Ohio?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Was meeting me the greatest moment of your life?

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Do you really have a dog named Giga-Byter?

8. TitanJeff

I've done some fun stuff but the Titans plate design is something I still take a lot of pride in because of all the work of so many fans who made it happen and how much impact it's had (and is still having) in generating money for charities.

9. TitanJeff

44. Not allowed to drive and surf the web anymore.

10. TitanJeff

Beyond the Yellow Creek Massacre of 1774, nope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar