MEMBER OF THE WEEK 7-16: Broken Record

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jul 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

So what record did you break? Hopefully something by the Bee Gees or similar.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

[​IMG]
    Big Daddy's! I think they all became Flanigans eventually - but they kept that dude's face anyway...

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I really don't have anything to ask :))

It seems like I've known you forever, and that's a good thing ...

Have you seen Blue Beard recently? :))

4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I don't think I'll make 2000 posts before my question session next week. I really need to "talk" more

Gunny is King

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I've always liked you, you know that? :grrhee:

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I never did attend one, but I remember them going on. WOKI used to be the hot channel in town that everyone listened to. They kind of got usurped by WIMZ (which is now only classic rock) sometime in the 80s. WOKI isn't even on 100.3 anymore. Citadel bought them and moved them to 98.7 so they could put WNOX on 100.3. WOKI has changed formats probably 4 or 5 times in the last 10 years.

7. Broken Record

Yeah, something similar. It was Hanson. Terrible stuff. We've said it before, though. That youngest one truly is gonna grow up to be a good lookin woman.

8. Broken Record

:ha: Yeah, you and Jeff probably know about all there is to know... and actually, I've known you longer than Jeff.

I haven't seen Blue Beard in forever. Seems like I tried to email him a couple of years ago and his email address had changed. We partied with him and his wife in Cincy one year the night before a game. Met them at that big sports bar on the south side of town (Willie's maybe?). Really nice guy.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

If you could kill one person and get away with it, who would it be?

10. Broken Record

Ooooooh, now THAT'S a question!

After considering several candidates, I would probably have to go with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad... or Brian Billick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar