MEMBER OF THE WEEK 8-13: GoTitans3801

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Oh man, I love rebirth. Sadly, I have a plane ticket back to nashville, I've then got to drive back to knoxville in time for my 1:30 pm class...

Sorry to miss it though, I like the band and the venue.

2. GoTitans3801

Well, mostly, my parents. They were fairly traditional. My mom stopped working after the second of my two older sisters were born, my father worked in the insurance industry. I was pretty happy with my life growing up, and I'd love to be able to imitate it in my own family. I think that's one of the biggest challenges, raising and providing for a happy, healthy, well rounded family. I'd like to be able to do for my kids all of the things that my parents did for me.

I don't think I really had any major heroes like Scuba Steve or anyone. I wasn't really into sports when I was little, so I didn't have a sports hero until the titans came to town, and then I wasn't little anymore.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

4. GoTitans3801

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I know it will make all your dreams come true, but um, I don't get down like that!:ha:

So anyway, right now I'm really on the fence about New Orleans. My brother got a huge promotion to bank vice president, and he would pass out from euphoria to get a package trip for him and the people he schmoozes with. He's always been a great big brother and he even once gave me a car a few years ago.

You know that when team's travel, the away team's tickets really bite.:irked: You have to utilize a lot of friendships and hookups to get good seats.:grrhee:

6. GoTitans3801

Wasn't looking to get down like that.

I'm pumped for the trip. I've seen the best and the worst of the superdome tickets before, I'm just glad to be back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar