MEMBER OF THE WEEK 9-1: Ewker

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

sorry Gunny..no to both

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

well that is good enough.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Any words of wisdom you live by?

Any idols/people you looked upto when growing up?

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I don't buy many CD's, I just have my son download them for me. The last I bought was Everything, Everything by Underworld

flick...probably Apocalypse Now

just the local newpaper for NFL news

Oiler throwback jerseys...probably not

wow which crook do i want to be President??? I haven't decided yet, so far I would end up voting for none of the above like last time :ha:

If I have to choose one it would be Ross Perot since I did vote for him yrs ago. I think we need a person who knows how to run a business since that is really what the gov't is.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Live your life to the fullest. You never know when your time is up.

I looked up to my mom, she was a divorced woman who worked 2 jobs. Hard thing for a woman to do in the 50's and 60's.

Idols, probably Mickey Mantle in baseball until I found out he was a lush :ha:

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Did you ever hook up with that cute hiking chick that came to one of the tailgate things last year...?

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

sigh...no :( :sad2:

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Where is your favorite place to hike?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Favourite music? bands? songs? genre?

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

pretty much any place. I have hiked in the Sierras, Rocky Mountains and the Smokies. All 3 places are as different as night and day. That is what makes it interesting.

So far I have hiked/backpacked in 20 plus states and next month I an off to Canada for a week long hike in the Canadian Rockies.

My dream is to thru-hike the Appalachian Trail (2175 miles) and then the Pacific Crest Trail (2600 miles)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar