MEMBER OF THE WEEK: Bobo

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

It'd be a creative job, but not just one thing, kinda multifaceted. I'd want to write music, short stories, long stories, and make videos. Music, and story telling....nothing new, but I'd like to write music with matching video in mind, mini stories basically. But some longer stories could be made into full length animated movies, with soundtracks I think match. Kinda like "Heavy Metal" from the early 80's, but maybe not so cheesy :lol:

I was watching a bit of a live concert from the band Gorillaz last night, and they do something like what I'm talking about. They have animated videos that match a lot of their songs. Cool stuff.

Honorable mention, I'd like to be an astronaut and live long enough to step on Mars. That'll never happen, but it's a dream job ;)

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How does it feel to be on my 'list'?

They do count but the correct answer is Hank Scorpio.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Not sure how it feels to me on the list, don't know what the list is. Maybe it's bad. You want to be a FBI type, so this could get deadly. I'll be watching over my shoulder :suspect:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Nah I was probably like this in 76 when Rocky came out.

[​IMG]

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I still found that funny.

'Yo ROCKO!!'

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Check Sly out in his new hit, Rambo....uh, just Rambo. Shouldn't it be like Rambo 4 or 5 or whatever?

Hope Sly doesn't embarrass himself in this one....more.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Guy has more plastic than a Ken doll.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Wonder if they've made him fake muscles? Dude's like 90 years old.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Have you ever found the 'zone' when having a shower. The euphoric temperature where it is just refreshing and comfortable. You feel amazing after it is done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar