MEMBER OF THE WEEK: Cajun Titan

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Cajun gets another go round by special request...

Where will the Titans finish in 08?

2. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

Well, I'm on time this time!

My hope is that they will shore up some WR's, find a new DC and Vince will come out of his Sophmore slump ready to bust some heads. My gut tells me that we may finish 10-6 or maybe 11-5 and win at least one playoff game. I just don't think the team will be ready for the big game but, maybe the 2009-10 season.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Would meeting Gunny be the greatest moment of your life?

What exactly is a cajun?

4. cajuntitan

Gunny meeting you would infact be one of the greatest moments of my life. Because if I did meet you it would most likely be just before a Titans game and since my chances of seeing a Titans game at home is slim it would mean that I am experiancing a rare once in a life time event.

A cajun could be one of three things. First true Cajuns are French exiles from the Acadia region of Canada. They settled in South Louisiana in the mostly wetland regions. Most don't speak English but a very broken form of French. The are mostly uneducated and don't venture into the urban areas very often if ever. They survive mostly off of the land and marsh. They are what most people portray Louisianaians to be like (think Bobby Bouche). Second is kind of a regional thing. If you live in Southwest/South central LA you are by defalt concidered Cajun. This is the area were Zydeco music, gumbo, boudin, crawfish boils, food festivals & Coushon de Les (sp?) (Open fire pig roast) are the norm. Lastly we have a University in Lafayette LA called the University of LA at Lafayette or as we like to call it U-LA-LA. Their mascot is the Cajun. Their football team is always baaaaaaad! If you go to ESPN and look at the bottom 10 in Div. 1 football you will find the Cajuns. ULaLa has real penis envy. They so want to be LSU it is quite sad. They are so bad that the McNeese State Cowboys, a Div. 1 AA school beat them 38-17.

5. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Or Bobby Hebert?

[​IMG]

6. cajuntitan

another good example!:ha:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Favourite book
    Favourite movie
    Favourite TV Show
    Simpsons or Family Guy?

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Great diplomatic response Jeff Fisher.

Which team did you root for before the Titans.. and why the Titans?

9. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Name the 5 worst players to don the Titans uniform.

10. cajuntitan

I will answer all of your questions after I get off work! (5pm cst) So line them up. Keep me answering late into the night!:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar