MEMBER OF THE WEEK: Cajun Titan

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

I like all my questions and my meat rare as can be and yes you are.

2. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Prepared this one today. The only additional that I made to it was adding a red/green pepper stir fry mix to the pot. It was awesome. Thanks!! :jump:

3. cajuntitan

You're Welcome! The one thing nice about cajun cooking is there really isn't a right or wrong way to do things. I think most dishes were just created with what was on hand. Throw it in a pot, cook some rice and dinner is served. There are recipes but for the most part everyone does what they want. Add more of this and less of that or just stray from the directions completely. I made a chicken and sausage gumbo tonight but I could have thrown just about anything in it. Recipes be damned!

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Hmm...I gotta see how it compares to this Tony Chachere cookbook....

5. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

You've gone twice and i've missed it both times? Am I lame or what?

So who do you think is sexier Bugs Bunny or Roger Rabbit?

6. cajuntitan

Don't fill bad the reason I went twice is that I missed it the first time.

Bugs Bunny is sexier when he wears a dress and Roger Rabbit was kind of anoying. Jessica Rabbit on the other hand, well lets just say I wouldn't kick her out of bed.......ever!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar