MEMBER OF THE WEEK: Deeluxx3

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

1. I love a great steak. Throw some mushrooms on a nice juicy steak, and Im set.

2. Probably being caught in the restroom...because there has to be a reason that the model has my underwear, right? lol

3. Nah, not too many nicknames I hate.

4. Ernest. He just seems like he'd be able to kick his butt if he really wanetd to.

2. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

How do you cook your steaks : with a bic lighter for 2 seconds or in volcanic lava until its crispy (shudders at the thought of someone ruining something sooo scrumptious)

Your going very very bald... do you shave your head?

If you could watch any NFL coach get speared by Bob Sanders (defensive player of the year.. sorry :) ) which coach would it be?

What is the funniest NFL moment you can remember?

Do you always wash your hands after leaving the urinal? TELL US TRUTHFULLY

You have been given a job inventing new flavor jelly beans. Your worst enemy is the taste tester... what are the first 5 flavors you make?

Who has sexier legs me or Pitbul?

Which is hotter black leather pants or a cotton mini skirt?

Do all men admire there excrement when going to the bathroom or is that just something women think they do?

3. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

4. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

Would you rather be Gambit from the x-men; the incredible hulk from (well duh) or spiderman?

Are you more like Fred Flinstone or Barney Rubble?

Would you rather be a trapese artist or a lion tamer?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar