MEMBER OF THE WEEK: RyansTitans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

ok so let me get this straight, youve already lived almost half your life, this baby is a new born, hasnt even expierenced its first words or been able to touch and feel anything, and you wouldnt give your life to save it???

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Not half. Im only 17. Thats a quarter. And no im not going to save a baby when you can just have another.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

isnt the average life expectency around like 50-55 years old????

8-13 years away from half vs 30 years away from half, worse 60 years away from dieing.....(<----- the baby)

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Sounds like another nerdy LOTR quote to me. :yes:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

where the hell did you get your education? 1734?

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

lmao he is a Wizard fan what do you expect. Isn't it like 70 years old?

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Actually, I think the correct answer to your question is "Ethiopia." Sorry... we were looking for "Ethiopia".

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

you guys are right, its around 70, o well, still, maybe i wouldnt give my life for some stranger baby, but if it was my sister or someone i knew, i wouldnt even have to think about it.

9. mdfan

mdfan Starter

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

:spit:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar