Member of the Week: The Gloat

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

should men own "lap" dogs?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He has a wife.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Good answer Gunny.

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

That deserves a re-post.

[​IMG]

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Your favourite Subway selection?

Ever seen an episode of Father Ted?

XBox360 or PSoverratedlikewheresthegamesforithmm,er sorry I meant PS3?

Favourite Bond outside of Connery,I really didn't think Dalton was that bad btw?

Defense or Offense?

Fave Clint Eastwood movie?

Alba or Biel?

Do you own any autographed cards?

What's perfect day for you?

6. Deuce Wayne

Your favourite Subway selection?Cold Cut (trio?). I think they stopped calling it trio, because they removed one of the meats, which sucks.

Ever seen an episode of Father Ted?Nope.

XBox360 or PSoverratedlikewheresthegamesforithmm,er sorry I meant PS3?360. I gave up on the PS3 long ago, but as time goes by I might end up getting one if they get some decent games. MGS will help it out a lot.

Favourite Bond outside of Connery,I really didn't think Dalton was that bad btw?I'm not a big bond fan, and the only one I really know is Connery. So I'd be a bad judge. The new one doesn't look suave enough though.

Defense or Offense?Defense. Although offense is more fun to watch if you have a great one. Nothing like smacking the peyton mannings of the league in the mouth and watching them cry about it.

Fave Clint Eastwood movie?You're hitting me with all the questions that are before my time haha. He's another guy I dislike. Terrible actor. The only movie I can think of that he's been in was Million Dollar Baby. He was in Dirty Harry and some Western types, but I never watched more than 30 minutes of them.

Alba or Biel?Alba, and by a landslide. Jessica Beil is the most over rated female in hollywood. Nothing special in the face at all. I've dated at least 20 girls that put her to shame, so I've never understood the hype. Just average.

Do you own any autographed cards?Nope. A few items, but no cards. Deangelo Williams Memphis jersey is my most prized possession. I've got a Federov signed Stanley Cup hat from the night of one of their wins. When I was a kid I had a "Three-Peat" bulls shirt signed by almost everyone on that team including MJ. My uncle was good friends with Jordan, so I'd get things like that from time to time. We went to his house once as well and threw around a football and ate some great food.

What's perfect day for you? Spring or fall weather. Looks like it's going to rain, and going to the park to play some football with all the pals.

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I know you're into hip-hop. What are you top 10 hip hop album, personal favorites, not what music nerds name.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Come back when your CrapBox craps out like the rest. :moon2:

9. Deuce Wayne

Good question. :) Alright, in no particular order-

Aesop Rock - Labor Days
    P.O.S. - Audition
    Slug - God Loves Ugly
    Cage - Hells Winter
    Brother Ali - Shadows on the Sun
    Talib Kweli - Quality
    Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt
    Jedi Mind Tricks - Visions of Ghandi
    Outkast - Aquemini
    2Pac - All Eyez on Me

I tried to stay fairly recent. My tastes changed a lot, but I had to include tupac still, just because it took up about 2 years or more of my stereo's life. Few honorable mentions: Nas - from illmatic to it was written, tech n9ne -anghellic, notorious big - Ready To Die.
    I know i'm forgetting a bunch that'd probably make my top 10, but that's how I always am with questions like this.

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Good list, you got good tastes (aka akin to mine) for the most part.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar