MEMBER OF THE WEEK: theprizdfighter

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Feb 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

So what is up with the name "theprizdfighter"?

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Well I've wrestled since I was four years old. Now that I am older, I am focusing on other forms of self-defense in hopes of one day reaching the UFC or another mixed martial arts league. I just thought of that name one day when I was messing around online.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Maybe you could teach Lendale ways to stay in better shape? :ha:

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Does getting punched in the nose make you well up? I boxed for years, and that's something I couldnt get used to. :(

5. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Yes LenDale def needs to be taught a different training regimen. But I'm the type of boxer where if I get hit I'll eat the punch but your going to get hit more times and harder than what you just hit me with, as you finish or during your punch. Yes getting hit in the nose hurts like a b****, but I look at it like this, if I get hit its going to hurt and they won't stop the fight because your hurting so accept the pain and keep swinging to inflict pain.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

So basically you lead with your face.:ha:

7. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Is Anderson Silva pound for pound the best fighter in the world?

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I dealt with it. I was virtually unhittable, but when it did happen, I didnt like it.

Can anyone in UFC beat Fedor? And how silly is this question?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How much of the BS you spout about yourself is actually true?

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Matt Hamill,is the UFC carrying this lay & pray douche simply because it looks good for them to support a deaf guy?

I dislike him intensely,his wrestling ability means he can make anyone look bad but he's just such whiny arse boring little girl.It's a crime that Linland can't get a fight in the UFC because he's supposed to be too boring for the uneducated masses yet this bum Hamill is getting a good push.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar