MEMBER OF THE WEEK: Titanbuoy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

So TB.... who did you pull for before the Titans??

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Would meeting Gunny be the greatest moment in your life?

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Name 5 of your favourite fictional reads,at least 2 have to be none sci-fi:grrhee:

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

What's the fastest you've ever driven & what were you driving?

Give us your most interesting driving tale.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Penthouse forum doesn't count either. :grrhee:

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

The Houston Oilers... I'm a lifer. I've been a fan of this franchise since the mid-seventies.

Absolutely. I'd write about it and submit it to Penthouse Forum.

London Fields - Martin Amis
    Lolita - Vlad Nabokov
    The Tin Drum - Gunter Grass
    Money - Martin Amis
    Moby Dick - Herman Melville

Hmmmm.... probably 220KPH in my RX7 back in the day. It was a sweeeeeet tricked out ride. A week after I sold it the dufus who bought it wrapped her around a bridge abutment.

I recall after a drug and alcohol soaked, sleepless Labour Day weekend making the long drive home. It was a rare occasion that I wasn't driving, I sat bleary eyed staring out the passenger window. It was myself, my buddy Dave in the back and another friend Jerry behind the wheel. It was a foul, boring four hour trek home. We had all spent the night in front of the campfire, and hadn't had the chance to shower prior to leaving, so the car was filled with the combined funk of smoke and BO. Not unusually, Jerry was driving like a maniac, as we approached our turn off I noticed we weren't slowing down. I turned to Jerry to remind him of our route and was shocked to see his eyes tightly shut, head tilted back and mouth wide open; the guy was frickin fast asleep! He we were barrelling down the highway ay close to 80MPH and the driver was asleep at the switch. I tried to carefully reach over and take hold of the steering wheel, but I wasn't quick enough. We veered off of the road, lept the ditch, though a chain link fence and hurtled about 200 yards deep into a tobbaco field. It scared the living **** out of me. Jerry has always maintained the he awoke while the car was in midair over the ditch. I'll never forget that feeling of looking over at old Jer and seeing him fast asleep... what a butthead or the sound of Bob Seger singing "Turn the Page" as we flew through the air and crashed through the fence.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Great driving story man :yes:

133mph eh,not too shabby.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Top 5 frequented websites?

Why titanbuoy?

What video game have you spent the most hours playing?

Top 5 feature films?

Favourite current Titan?

How did you end up as an adult entertainment entrepreneur?

9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

1.randi.org (skeptics site)
    2. goTitans
    3. eBay
    4. A Special Thing (indi comedy site)
    5. IMDb

I wanted a unique internet identity, something I could use without the worry of someone else claiming it. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh buoy!

1a) Diablo II
    1b) Metal Gear Solid ...."SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!"

off the top of my head...

Lawrence of Arabia
    Trois Coleurs Bleu
    Dr. Strangelove
    Pather Panchali
    Ikiru

Tough one. I guess I'd have to go with Cortland Finnegan (with old #32 getting an honorable mention).

No time for this one this morn... I'm off to go pedal some smut. :))

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

If there's maybe one thing you'd like to have done differently in your life, what is it? If that could get too personal, tell me to piss off :ha:

What's your favorite band or singer? Or the top few if you have problems finding a true #1 like me.

Anyone around there follow Nascar?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar