Merril Hoge Gives Prediction for Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wplatham, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I predict Tennessee 43 - J'ville Hags 0

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

And he's the only one.... Some ESPN guy and ESPN the Mag predicted the Jack would win the SB. There is no way they will win it. They will be a WC team, but not a SB team.

4. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

jags=overhyped

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I doubt this game totals a combined score of 24 let alone the Jags put up 24...

6. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

I agree and get so sick of hearing about them, this weeks media darling is next weeks trash. Those pinheads have one thing in common, a firm grasp of the obvious from week to week.

:rolleyes:

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You know, if ESPN continues picking the jags to win it all EVERY year as they have in the last 10... they'll eventually get it right. Well. Maybe. Still a long shot.

8. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

1 good year of david garrard and they are instant super bowl picks? keep dreaming

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I still laugh at this stuff bothering fans here. They guys have no idea what they're calling; they're just as wrong as you're average fan rattling stuff at the sports bar.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I found it funny that everyone else in the segment liked our chances, well sorta.

Clayton mentioned the only player out was Porter the Jags best receiver.
    Barry LOVED Chris Johnson.
    Gholic liked White.. and Peterson.

But Hoge gives us 6 points because the offense will be more catered to Garrard. Yea were really scared of Reggie "the bust" Williams and Matt "White Powder" Jones, how ever will we stop that dynamic duo?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar