Merrill Hoge post TEN / BUF game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by shadow50, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

I am really sick of Hoge. The guy clearly doesnt watch games.

I like how he said our D was a bigger reason that we have been winning games. Our D has come up huge in ONE game in this winning streak. Foolish people like him just make up that excuse to not give VY props.

2. Nine

Nine Starter

lol.....Hogie is running out of excuses.

He's still sticking with the "hiding Vince Young instead of highlighting him" line, but was unable to come up with a single point of criticism against him.

The whole Hoge/Salisbury debate has gone beyond a point/counterpoint thing....it's starting to resemble a Laurel and Hardy routine.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Sometimes you really think a lot of the stuff you see on sports shows is made up, or at least partially made up. They do so to sensationalize things and make them more entertaining.

I've wondered if Hoge does that to an extent....but he looks like he's really getting pissed when they start picking on him :makefun2:

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I heard Hoge definitely coming to the light. The only thing I found ridiculous/objectionable was his "hiding him rather than highlighting him" statement. He needed to wipe his mouth after that fell out. :hitfan:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I only agreed with him saying it is a team thing.

6. He mentioned how our defense has really helped Young, erm, for 1 game, they were good in that they had 3 takeaways into td's, Young is winning games with one of the worst defenses in the league, (statistically the worst)...

But yeah, it is a team game, he isn't winning games single handedly...

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Defense did hold the Giants scoreless in the 2nd half and caused 1 or 2 turnovers.

Held the Colts to 17 points.

And the Jacksonville game.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

You can hear Hoge having to give more kudos in that segment. Bet he's glad the season is almost over. Bet he also hopes we don't make it to the playoffs so he doesn't have to drink a bigger glass of "shut up" juice.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

This is why I am a Sean Salisbury fan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar