1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Merrill hoge

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Feb 6, 2013.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Ive never worn a thong, except that once, but if you were able to see how that night went, you'd understand.:yes2:
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I like Flacco and never really understood some of the hate directed his way but with that being said I don't think he's elite. He's a really good QB, probably top 10, but not at the elite level.
  3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I thought this pic looked familiar.
    [​IMG]

As far as Flaco goes, I don't think hes a elite. Hes great in the playoffs but hes inconsistent during the regular season. Hes still a good QB though, name one guy on our team you wouldn't trade for him......personally I would trade the entire team.
  4. 520

520 Starter

whats gonna happen when a qb is gonnna bake 50 million a year sumtime soon. evbery year theres a biggest contract ever! just read nfl.com saying JOE FLACCO is bout to be the highest paid qb ever. then what happens whan a rodgers gets paid the next year!
  5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff Member

Let's keep in mind that Trent Dilfer won a Superbowl with the Ravens....I don't consider him elite either.

That being said, we can only hope to get an Oline in place as good as they have in Bmore.