Merrill hoge

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Feb 6, 2013.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Ive never worn a thong, except that once, but if you were able to see how that night went, you'd understand.:yes2:
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I like Flacco and never really understood some of the hate directed his way but with that being said I don't think he's elite. He's a really good QB, probably top 10, but not at the elite level.
  3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I thought this pic looked familiar.
    [​IMG]

As far as Flaco goes, I don't think hes a elite. Hes great in the playoffs but hes inconsistent during the regular season. Hes still a good QB though, name one guy on our team you wouldn't trade for him......personally I would trade the entire team.
  4. 520

520 Starter

whats gonna happen when a qb is gonnna bake 50 million a year sumtime soon. evbery year theres a biggest contract ever! just read nfl.com saying JOE FLACCO is bout to be the highest paid qb ever. then what happens whan a rodgers gets paid the next year!
  5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Let's keep in mind that Trent Dilfer won a Superbowl with the Ravens....I don't consider him elite either.

That being said, we can only hope to get an Oline in place as good as they have in Bmore.