Merrill hoge

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ive never worn a thong, except that once, but if you were able to see how that night went, you'd understand.:yes2:

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I like Flacco and never really understood some of the hate directed his way but with that being said I don't think he's elite. He's a really good QB, probably top 10, but not at the elite level.

3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I thought this pic looked familiar.
    [​IMG]

As far as Flaco goes, I don't think hes a elite. Hes great in the playoffs but hes inconsistent during the regular season. Hes still a good QB though, name one guy on our team you wouldn't trade for him......personally I would trade the entire team.

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

whats gonna happen when a qb is gonnna bake 50 million a year sumtime soon. evbery year theres a biggest contract ever! just read nfl.com saying JOE FLACCO is bout to be the highest paid qb ever. then what happens whan a rodgers gets paid the next year!

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Let's keep in mind that Trent Dilfer won a Superbowl with the Ravens....I don't consider him elite either.

That being said, we can only hope to get an Oline in place as good as they have in Bmore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar