Metal957's Mock (Part 1)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by metal957, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

No way in hell...

Mario williams falls to #7. Saints will try and make a deal with jets because they can still get dbrick in the 4th spot though most seem to think mario is the guy they covet. Who is to say if they do that the jets won't take young 2nd? We have to think about that.

If i'm the packers and have any doubts at all about aaron rogers i'm taking cutler 5th.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Would you take this trade?

Swap first rd picks with arizona for antuan bolden and arisona's 3rd rd pick. It would take a minute for steve mcnair to come to terms if we made that deal.

I know i know QB of the future but there are some darn good players that will be there with the 10th pick. The best safety, huff, maybe the best DT ngata, it's possible hawk may fall that far. Deangelo williams would almost certainly be available and the #2 OT justice might be there. It's not completely impossible that a cutler or even maybe a lienart will fall down that far and we can still get our QB.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

why would the cards trade their first round pick, their third round pick, and arguably their best player for a qb who has three years left.

i would take it in a heart beat, but it's too one-sided to actually happen.

4. ya those are just dream situations

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm pretty sure he didn't mean swapping for mcnair, but for our pick. I think he meant mcnair would sign back quickly because we had placed a low priority on QB. That being said, I'd take the trade in a heartbeat, and hope for cutler at ten. We pick up a 3rd, get a darn good QB of the future, and our WR corps would then be arguably the best and deepest in the league.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You guys are right...

They would not take that. Boldin is just too darn good. I think they would take that deal for bryant johnson a former first rd draft pick who has averaged about 40 catches a year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar