mett the record breaker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Nov 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rudad

Rudad Starter

And romo was 18-29 for 199 yards and 2 int. no TD's

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

But wait....they were down by even more than us at half...where's all romos garbage time stats?

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Here come all the Mett haters to talk about how bad Tony Romo is and how this means nothing because potato.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Stop being retarded, no one here is a 'mett hater'.

Being level headed about the situation isn't being a hater. I know presenting things as they are and not deep throating the guy isn't something you are used to, but I assure you no one was 'hating' on the guy.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Because potato lol

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

You're not being level headed. You're being pessimistic and unreasonable under the guise of being a "realist".You're also holding him to unrealistic expectations as others have pointed out. You don't have to say "I hate the guy" to be a hater.You're definitely hating. Notice how you're the only one jumping up. I made a general comment directed at no one and here you are. If the shoe fits...

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I was thinking the same thing as I watched Philly smash Dallas. It was hard to believe that they were both 8-3 teams when watching it. I thought that maybe we weren't that bad after all.

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Lol jk we still suck

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You went through and 'bs' all my posts, so now instead of owning up to it, you are acting like a *****.

I'm sorry I don't think him not playing snaps with the game on the line, are meaningful, which is all he has done.

If you took the time to think about what I've said, you would come to the conclusion that I don't blame him for being in that position.

But continue to take any criticism of his situation as a negative opinion of his play.

10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Yeah I bs' ed your posts because I thought they were bs. You bs my posts all the time and i don't cry like a little girl about it. You're not the only person on the board to hold an opinion regarding Mettenberger that I disagree with. If I was taking to you specifically I would have quoted any one of your posts just like I have in the past multiple times. I've never been shy about it.

You holding the guy to the standards of a seasoned veteran isn't "tough love", it's unreasonable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar