Mettenberger...high praise from Cameron

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

104.5 just had Cam Cameron on talking about Zack. He said that Zack is a gym/film rat like Manning and Brady. Said he has worked with both of them already. Said he is as tough as Rivers and Brees. Nobody tougher than Zack in this draft. Said he has the accuracy working in small spaces that is what really makes a guy a success in the NFL. Also had high praise for Mcnulty the OC and for Whiz.

2. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Work ethic of Brady and Brees, toughness of Brees, accuracy that defines success. Well fellows, I think we found the next Montana.

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

lol

he should give the Clipboard Jesus a run for his money..

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Early on probably not, but during the season he should be able to leap frog Whitehurst for the backup job.

I actually dont feel terrified anymore should Jake go down with an injury, Mettenberger is going to be a solid QB in this league IMO.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You mean STARTING job. Or are you seriously considering Locker playing during the season?

anyway:

When it seems you have a QB controversy after drafting a QB in the 6th round... boy are we in trouble.

• High Five High Five x 9
  6. JCBRAVE

There is no controversy, NONE

• High Five High Five x 6
  7. Deuce Wayne

Oh just you wait...

He's already in the minds of fans as being Jake's replacement.

Being compared to Brees, Manning, and Brady? Has Locker ever been mentioned in the same conversation as those guys?

And I'm not high on Mettenberger at all. But he could easily beat out Jake if they open it up.

8. JCBRAVE

No rookie QB would beat Jake outright this year, not a single one of them.

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. Deuce Wayne

I could name 5. Easily.

10. JCBRAVE

Then please do. There's maybe 1 guy in Bridgewater who I'd have Locker battle it out with, everyone else doesn't come close, but thats just my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar