mettenberger

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Listening to Music City Miracles podcast today, August made the point that Mett appears to have regressed and thinks it's directly related to Whiz's leadership. I don't remember exactly how he phrased it but he- not necessarily a Metthead- felt like the Mett in Houston was not typical Mett. With JJ Watt being left uncovered or halfassed covered with a rookie, I would think the QB's head wouldn't be in the game so well.

2. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

Yeah, Mett looked worse than he did last year. He didn't really look good then either. I didn't realize until today that he has thrown a pick in every start. I think he could be a solid starter in a few years but not now. Maybe Whiz broke him.

3. 615nick

615nick Starter

Are we still talking about sh1tty trade bait?

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He needs to be more accurate because he'll get another chance.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

While we still have an O-Line like we do and all we can do is shuffle that crap around to try and make it look "less crap" there is every chance it could be this week.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

you guys peep Mett kick a FG?

he may have found his calling

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

He should keep practising. Life as a kicker is a good one though the spots are tough to get.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I saw that Mett FG posted by the Titans twitter. Some dude replied "1-6 and our QB is kicking field goals at practice...." lol

• LOL LOL x 2
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

*backup QB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar