Meyer to the Buckeyes

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitanJeff, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'm really enjoying watching deuce wrap himself in this idea that Meyer wont be that great. It's pretty much the exact same thing I'm seeing on twitter with a friend of mine who's a Penn State fan. Trying to find any weakness they can and exploit it. Fact is they'd kill for Meyer to be their coach.

But hey lets play a game. OK deuce. Over the next 3 seasons what will Meyer's record be season by season. Give me an educated guess.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

BUT HE COACHED IN THE SEC!

jk good hire even though Meyer kinda looks like a douche now

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

What are you talking about?

If he actually stays, he'll be fine.

You've got 2 years of sanctions coming more than likely so he has 2 years worth of excuses if nothing else.

Surely that wont hurt recruiting though.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

You didn't answer my question.

5. Deuce Wayne

As for the prediction?

Depending on who they face the next 3 years. Probably will have 3 losses the first year and 2 after that for the next few. If he sticks it out.

Funny about the Penn State fan. Meyer would be there right now if it werent for their scandal.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

That is true enough...I had heard that he had been hanging with Joe Pa this season.

Overall this is good for the conference IMO...as a Badgers fan I see tough times ahead for us vs. OSU, but hopefully we continue to step up our game as well...

7. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

He is a good coach.....huge ego.
    I always felt that he knew that the majority of his talent was graduating and it would be a couple of years of rebuilding the program. His ego couldn't take a losing season or 2 so he bolted.

I don't know where Ohio State stands as far as expectations/ projected rankings in the next year or so......but I would assume it looked good or he wouldn't have taken this "dream job". Especially considering it seems to be dream job #3 or so.

Notre Dame is in decline, and Penn State had the impending scandal.....hello Ohio State.

8. Deuce Wayne

Wisconsin, Mich State, Michigan are all improving every year though.

I wonder if Meyer knows the result of the sanctions OSU will be getting?

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Deuce always lies to try to make a point.

Another deuce comment about the spread not beating a quality opponent from the big10??? So I guess Ohio State was not a quality opponent when they lost to Floriduh in the BCS title game?

10. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I wonder if he was sucking up to Elway and the Broncos before they hired John Fox?
    That way he could ride Tebow a little longer.
    Or did he know that Tebow will never be a good NFL QB?!?!?
    Lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar