Meyer to the Buckeyes

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitanJeff, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That was witty.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

cry baby cry, make your mother sigh.

SEC SEC SEC

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Southeast is getting pretty real good at building cars. Hows that working out in Yanqueeland?

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't know.

They actually finish high school up there though. Probably hurts. Demands and what-not.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

So you are an exception then?

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I grew up just 65 miles from Madison Wisconsin(Gorgeous city by the way) so i'm interested in that big ten championship game. I can remember when the Badgers were terrible in the 70s and 80s.

Would love to see the loser of that game vs Georgia or South Carolina in a bowl. Would be a good game but based on recent history the sec would probably win.

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Here in Knoxville...

...about 5 of my co-workers are going to the SEC Championship game. That, in itself, seems to be a reasonable thing to do if one is a football fan, but they all had their UT flags flying on their cars.

me: I hate to break it to you, but UT went 1-7 and will not being playing tomorrow.
    co-worker: I just want to get ready for the national championship. We are going to win another one.

I hope you guys do the SEC chant thing just to annoy Douche. It doesn't bother me, as I can just go to another thread, but it is absolutely retarded... I've lived here most of my life and cannot grasp how someone that has a genuine hate for Alabama or Florida all year long can be happy when they win a championship. These are the same people that told me that the Leinart/Bush/LenDale USC team would have gone 2-6 in the SEC, ignoring the fack that USC beat the SEC West champs by like 50 that year. I think they honestly believed it, too.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

For a guy who grew up in a Big 10 city I'm amazed you didn't know the winner of the Big 10 is going to play Oregon in the Rose Bowl. Come on maaaaaan!

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I believe that, explains why Big Ben rapes women.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar