Miami Dolphins vs Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

The Browns used the wild cat formation and ran out of it every time accept for a long pass from Cribbs and it wasn't that effective. I think that we would kill the Dolphins no matter what formations they use.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

As crazy as this sounds, we may be better served being a #2 seed. The #1 will have to play a wildcard team (Indy or Baltimore), while the #2 seed will get to play the best seed.

And, the best seed will be a divisional winner - Denver or Jets/Miami/New England

We can hope the Steelers get beat by Baltimore/Indy, and we get to host that winner at home for AFC title

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That is only if #3 and #4 seed win.

If not, we play Indy/Baltimore either way.

4. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

I know its too early for this but Pittsburgh's win today over Dallas may have been for the best. Dallas would be tough for us to stop with all their weapons (healthy barber, T.O. Romo, Witten) whereas, if we can stop the run against the Giants we would have a shot. Dallas with the loss may not even get in esp with their tough schedule ahead.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I want to play the Jets.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

pittsburgH SUCKS!

I want to beat J-E-T-S, Dolts, stinkin' squeelers, Murdermore Ratbirds or Cheatriots. I really think POs are all about the Titans and not so much about the competition.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Not gonna happen.

They won't make it.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Ravens arent just defense anymore, Flacco and Mason have game them some offense. Could be the era of the Titans and Ravens again. If we meet them in the playoffs the hype leading up to the game will be like old times.

9. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Be careful for what you ak for fellas. Chad Pennington always seems to beat us with his powderpuff arm, the Ravens, well that's always a mental F-ck game for us, and Colts, it's always tough to beat an opponent 3 times in a season. I wanna see if JF let's our backup's play against their starters the whole game or back them out like Dungy did last year, Something tells me JF will be honarable, and not pound them into the dirt.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

If Dolphins make it, it's as the #3 seed division champ spot. They'd have to win out to get it, but anything less and they don't even make a wild card.

If they are #3, and we hold on to #1, then we wouldn't see them until the AFC championship game, if we both made it. I'd say we should keep our focus on the Jets/Steelers/Colts/Ravens. We are VERY likely to play one or more of those teams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar