Miami giving Indy some competition for Andrew Luck..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Oceanic815, Oct 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Anywhere but Indy, please.

Miami wouldn't be a terrible place for Luck. He'll have Marshall to throw too, as well as Bess and Hartline (who aren't bad). Decent OL. A young developing RB (Thomas) and a good receiving homerun hitter in Bush. He could turn that team around.

2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Outside of having a more awesome name Griffin III is in no way better then Andrew Luck. They may go Griffen/ Barkley in round 2 though as I think there is no foreseeable that they would pass on Matt Kalil.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Miami is AWFUL! They will maybe win 1 game this year. If Indy wins 2 games, we're safe, BUT then again; Miami not drafting Luck sounds about right for them.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Agreed. I think he'll be solid... but I don't think he's going to be the hall of famer people are already making him out to be.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

What makes you think Luck is better than Griffin III?

Outside of ESPN...

6. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Yeah, I'm sure Luck would love Miami w/ Brandon Marshall and his 700 dropped passes!

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

lay off the ESPN

make a case that Luck is better than RG3

Griffin has just as strong an arm, is more accurate, faster, more athletic, smart, and his mechanics are sharp.

What can Luck do that Griffin can't?

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Brandon Marshall misses the ball more than Cinderella.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I think people are spending way too much time worrying about Andrew Luck landing with the Colts. Sure, I'd prefer if he didn't. But it's not the end of the world if he does. There is no such thing as a sure-fire elite NFL QB prospect. He has the tools but so have many other NFL failures.

Even if they do end up with the #1 overall pick, I think they trade it for a king's ransom. Unless Peyton really is done for good. Otherwise I don't think he'd be okay with a 1st overall pick being spent on his replacement when he still has, at least in his mind, several good years left in him. I could totally see it being a "him or me" situation. Plus they just gave Peyton that ridiculous contract a couple months ago.

10. pettso

pettso Starter

Honestly, I'd be more worried if they got some terrible team's whole draft for the pick. Imagine they move down a few spots and end up having multiple 2nd, 3rd, 4th round picks and probably multiple 1st round picks the year after.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar