1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Michael Brockers

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titantrusince82, Apr 22, 2012.

1. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Special Teams Standout

I think the Eagles like Cox more.

If Brockers is on the board I think we'll take him.
  2. titanbaknedkly

titanbaknedkly Starter

Not sure. I've been seeing mocks having the eagles taking Coples as some now have him falling out of the top 10 due to his lack of effort.

If not Brockers then (although in the minority) I wouldn't mind getting Hill. Could be our Optimus to Detroit's Megatron. Britt could be Bumblebee.
  3. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

Hill is no equivilent to Calvin Johnson. He is a combine product. He has no agility. He just runs fast in straight lines. No way. Kendall Wright maybe. He does everything great.
  4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I think you've mistaken Brockers for Devin Still. Watch both their game tapes back to back and tell me who is more disruptive...
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

let's hope so.
  6. Architect

Architect Pain Train

If you want to talk about tape, you cant watch tape and tell me that Brockers is more disruptive then Still http://youtu.be/i7-il4z0QRc
  7. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I'd look disruptive on a highlight tape, that's why it's a highlight tape...
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Pat Williams is the type guy you want to be getting with Brockers. Williams has been one of the best 4-3 inside run stoppers for the last decade with the Bills and vikings. A real rock inside. Only gets a sack or two every season but he upgrades your whole run defense. Hell yeah we could use a guy like that!

That's how i see Brockers.

I don't see Brockers as a boom or bust type of guy he will at least be a decent force against the run. The comparisons to Tyson Jackson or Dorsey don't wash either because he is much bigger than those guys. Dorsey and Jackson weigh about 295. This guy is 320.
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

Cox goes at 6 to the Rams
  10. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Pat Williams played for Jerry Grey in Buffalo too. When Buffalo's defense was tops in the league for a couple of years they had 700 lbs of defensive tackle clogging up the middle with Pat Williams and Sam Adams.