Michael Bush

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Bulluck, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smart***Titan

Smart***Titan Camp Fodder

Jacobs ran a 4.56, which is about the same speed or slower than most scouts have in mind for Bush. As far as a receiving back goes, Bush actually lined up as a receiver at UL on several occasions, and one of the things scouts have commented on is how great his hands looked and how adept at route running he is. I'm not sold on Bush, but I think he could easily be a big bruiser back that does pretty well in the NFL. He will have to try to run with a lower pad level however. Third round is a steal if he is healthy and/or recovering from latest surgery.

2. wg53

wg53 Starter

That would be dumb. He'll be a 3rd rounder at the earliest.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

why would we want a guy thats had 2 surgerys on his leg?

4. Smart***Titan

Smart***Titan Camp Fodder

Uhhh, what about Frank Gore, Willis Mcgahee and countless other backs. We aren't even talking about ligaments here, we are talking about a broken leg. From what I have read, Bush wasn't satisfied that the rod was done correctly from the first surgery and had it done again. When a bone heals back all the way, which admittedly may take some time, it is even stronger than it was before. As I said earlier, I am not completely sold on Bush for a variety of reasons, but someone is going to draft him, let him nurse his injury, and then potentially have a first round talent much later in the draft.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you might be confusing talent with athletism. i like irons, but he has injury problems and will be a 25 year old rookie.

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Good points.

7. does the bone really grow back stronger??

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

only if he drinks his milk

9. i drink at least a glass of milk a day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar