Michael Bush

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Should we get him?

He could be a great powerback for us. Yea, he had the DUI. Oh well... I just want to win, dammit.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We could use a big back so i would be all for it.

He will be 27 in june so he is not old and has hardly been over worked in his career with 376 carries.

His career ypc of 4.4 is excellent for a big back.

Good thread..

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I would love him. But, I think the Raiders will keep him. If not someone would outbid us more than likely.

The guy is a monster and I'd love to have him though.

4. 24

24 Starter

I remember him in the 2007 draft. First round talent, fell because of injuries. Very solid base, great balance. Still though, build through the draft. I'd rather not overpay if we have to.

5. tomachek2009

tomachek2009 LEGEND

does everyone forget there was an undrafted rookie we got last year?
    Stafon Johnson
    Height: 5-11 Weight: 222 Age: 23
    his rookie was cut short last year due to an ankle injury but he is still part of the team he has nice size and could be our compliment to chris johnson so he can stay healthy
    we wont have to sacrifice a lot of money trying to get one of the free agents like bush or jacobs
    second we wont have a waste draft pick if he pans out

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Bush is better than Stafon johnson and cheaper with more gas in the tank than Brandon Jacobs.

I think there is a possibility the Raiders might not want to pay him. He hasn't played that much for them and Mcfadden is their main guy.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I'd love some Bush right about now.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

i wouldn't mind giving him a chance... but then again... he was one of fisher's guys... don't know how munch would favor him..

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Kentucky guy. Blue chip prospect at QB because of his size and speed. He's a big back who can move, has good balance and vision. He's an all-around talent. Back in the day he could sling the rock!

I don't think he'd come to TN though. He wants to be a starter in the league, not a backup. Very, very, very small chance we'd get him. I'd like to have him too, but I say there's no way he comes to another backup role.

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

He's hurt all the time. Not exactly what you want in a power back. Plus the DUI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar