Michael Bush

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea, the DUI has actually helped our chances of getting him. As said before, we've got to pursue both Bush and Tolbert. I don't see any way the Chargers let loose of Tolbert though.

Bush might not be as hard to get. Plus, the Raiders have another RB, Marcel Reece, who they really like.

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Yeah, having a bigger back would definitely save some hits on CJ. I'm not sure why Fisher always found it necessary last year to use him in goal line situations. He's not the power back that's going to run over you, but that is something we need.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

No, No, No, LOUISVILLE

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I'd love him or Tolbert.

5. KyTitan

KyTitan Rookie

Brohm and Trinity vs. Bush and Male for the 4A State title...what was it, 55-49? Incredible game.

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

probably had him on his fantasy team... gotta get those fantasy points!

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I love Ringer, but I am not opposed to bringing in a big back atall. Ringer to spell CJ1K and 1 to get goal liners.

Cj would certainly be unhappy though. I'd try to get him in as WR while we have (New Back) or Ringer on the field as well. I wish they'd have some fun with the talent we have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar