Michael Griffin finally coming around?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damersbrah

damersbrah Special Teams Standout

But he was always far from being the weak link on our defense.

2. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

I have been really impressed by #33. He has been laying down the law lately.

I think Pollard has something to do with Griffin's motivation. Calling him Michele and all.

3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Dude I get the point you're trying to make and hate the scapegoating as well, but you picked the wrong example. Turner is absolutely, objectively horrible and is definitely the biggest reason we are running like crap.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

No, Griffin ****img sucked and has been one of the worst starters on our team the past three years. You are just flat out wrong Dhamer guy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. damersbrah

damersbrah Special Teams Standout

I think you misunderstood the comparison. He may be a part of the reason why we aren't running the ball well, just as Griff was part of the problem the defense wasn't playing well. But neither were the sole reason, or even the biggest reason to why the defense was struggling, or the offense is struggling. The point is that it is never just about one player, and to hold a single player responsible for the shortcomings of the entire team while crying on an internet forum is childish. Especially when the only thing people are say are personal attacks filled with spelling and grammar mistakes.

It is just frustrating to come to a place to discuss football and Titans' football with other passionate Titans' fans, only to find out most of them are whiny crybabies who just like to pretend they know more about football than the next guy.

6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

He's improved from being a liability to being below average.

Huge improvement, but there's plenty of room for more.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Do the Griff haters still feel the same about him?

Based on what I've seen lately, he's borderline playing the best of his career. It's certainly close to his Pro Bowl season in '08. He just needs to add some picks.

I think Pollard has had a huge impact.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't feel as bad, because he isn't missing tackles. Largely because they are not getting to him, but we are not paying him that much to just not miss tackles.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He's forced a fumble in each of the last two games.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Anybody can do Griffs job, anyone.

With what he's set to make next year, no way he's playing with that contract.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar