Michael Griffin Madden

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by NYTitansFan, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Eddie isn't HOF eligible yet.

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

He won't be until five years after he retires, and he hasn't even retired yet.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

lol he needs to come back for this season just to be on the roster so he can officialy say he retired a titan now a dam cowpie

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

when you're a team's all-time leading rusher it should at least be considered. it's not as simple as yes and no. but you're probably too young to remember eddie when he was in his prime.

5. probably so, because the only thing i remember about him is, he always fell forward, had the longest streak of not having a 20 yard run in the nfl, and he always danced around behind the LOS which really made me mad

6. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

when did eddie dance behind the line? please you tube some proof!? he hit the hole and at the end of his career he always fell forward for at least 2 yards. And if it wasn't for the running game in 99 where the heck would the team have been? nowhere near 13-3 and in the super bowl. You people who are down talking eddie are the new vince young fans not oiler/titans fans griffin is going to be great but he doesn't need 27 to be good or bad like it's been said about eddie a number is a number.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, like i said, you're too young to remember him in his prime. dont let the twilight of his career jade you.

8. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

Very well said.

9. okey dokey then, but do u think that he is HOF worthy?

10. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

i agree with you bro, plus i can't lie, if griffin were to wear 27, as much as i love eddie, i'd be re-making his jersey into a michael griffin jersey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar