Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Michael Griffin Madden

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by NYTitansFan, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,406
    Eddie isn't HOF eligible yet.
  1. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    He won't be until five years after he retires, and he hasn't even retired yet.
  2. RyansTitans Guest

lol he needs to come back for this season just to be on the roster so he can officialy say he retired a titan now a dam cowpie
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,167
    when you're a team's all-time leading rusher it should at least be considered. it's not as simple as yes and no. but you're probably too young to remember eddie when he was in his prime.
  4. TitanKid4Life Guest

probably so, because the only thing i remember about him is, he always fell forward, had the longest streak of not having a 20 yard run in the nfl, and he always danced around behind the LOS which really made me mad
  5. FLTitansfan Guest

when did eddie dance behind the line? please you tube some proof!? he hit the hole and at the end of his career he always fell forward for at least 2 yards. And if it wasn't for the running game in 99 where the heck would the team have been? nowhere near 13-3 and in the super bowl. You people who are down talking eddie are the new vince young fans not oiler/titans fans griffin is going to be great but he doesn't need 27 to be good or bad like it's been said about eddie a number is a number.
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,167
    yeah, like i said, you're too young to remember him in his prime. dont let the twilight of his career jade you.
  7. FLTitansfan Guest

Very well said.
  8. TitanKid4Life Guest

okey dokey then, but do u think that he is HOF worthy?
  9. OswegoTitan41 Starter

Roos
    Moolah:
    $22

i agree with you bro, plus i can't lie, if griffin were to wear 27, as much as i love eddie, i'd be re-making his jersey into a michael griffin jersey
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.