Michael Griffin on draft day

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by texdude2006, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

He is happy and extremely talkative...would a shy guy host a online TV show for the UT football site? Don't think so.

2. i always feel that i play better when im relaxed and having fun

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He seems like he has personality, and is an easy going/fun loving guy. Just didn't smile when he got the call, but maybe he was trying to be mr. cool? No biggie. I don't like being in Tennessee either, but you get used to it eventually.

4. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

I heard Nashville was a nice town...

nobody ever wants to leave Austin though.

5. Deuce Wayne

It's nice. Once you put TN into perspective it's not a bad place to live at all. I'm happy raising kids here, but if I were single I'd be on the first plane out of this place. Far too conservative and slow for my taste. Plus the people make me seem like Einstein, which leads to my uncontrollable ego. :)

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Doubt Einstein threw any Dirty Sanchez's around. Don't let being married stop you from getting on that plane. :eek: :kiss:

7. Deuce Wayne

Once I'm out of school, I'll head on out. Chicago or somewhere.

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

well i should be comin to TN sometime soon...1st time...lol..to finally watch a titan Game......so yeah...whos down to chill?

9. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

Im comin up this fall to watch a game...that said...anyone have a few tickets they need to sell? lol

10. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

brentwood/franklin/cool springs area is a real nice part of town.
    i love nashville

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar